EXERCISES AND TIPS FOR THE OFFICE
- Rest your back completely on the back of the chair.
- When you are sitting, rest the soles of your feet completely on the floor.
- Drink a lot of water.
Every 2 or 3 hours you should stand up and walk for some minutes
Do the following exercises every 2 or 3 hours.
- 1Sentado realice rotaciones con los hombros, 10 hacia cada lado.
- 2While sitting, bend your trunk forward trying to touch the floor with your hands. Remain in this position for 10 seconds. Rest your back on the chair again. Repeat it 5 times.
- 3While sitting, make circular movements with your arms stretched out. Repeat 10 circles in each direction.
- 4While sitting, bend your head sidewards as if trying to touch your shoulder with your ear. Repeat it 5 times towards each side.
- 5While sitting, gently make a circular movement with your head. Repeat it 5 times in each direction.